Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

One Layer Heartland

This is card was a challenge card for SplitCoast Stampers.  This month we were making vacation or stay-cation cards.  One layer cards are not at the top of my list, so this was difficult for me.  My card represents a trip to Bedford or Lancaster County, Pennsylvania for a real farm experience.  I used the Watercolor Spritz Technique with a clear block to create a sunset type background.




Stamp Sets:  Heartland, Wherever You Go

Colors:  Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight

Tools and Accessories:  Clear Block

Techniques:  One layer card, Watercolor Spritz Technique


Inside Sentiment.





Until Next Time,
Denise Foor Studio PA


YouTube:  www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

SHOP: Clearance Rack  - Promotions

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool Denise! I love the effect! DGonna try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your comments are appreciated.